Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Apa Lagi Cina Mahu?


Definitely not for some social misfit like Zaini Hassan to be part of the respected media and Utusan Melayu. Why talk about skin color when we all born and bred in Malaysia are One Bangsa One Malaysia? Even in the below slated reference to his follow up post to Apa Lagi Cina Mahu?, he remains adamant in defending his rants. "Kaum Cina" might have been better, perhaps? Tsk tsk, I should take back my words on trusting the media for unbiased reporting -- sorry that is not reporting; rather it is the writings of a social misfit - a person who does not understand that we are after all Malaysians.

Zaini Hassan rants on about the "blood flowing in Chinese" being the blood of 5,000 years of civilization. Then he talks about Chinese feeling that they can live without Malays in Malaysia.  Come on... is he serious, just how wrong can he be?

To us "Chinese" life is not all about money, Chinese schools, the Chinese Language and Chinese culture. Please wake up if anyone at all still thinks this way (and by the way, I attended a Sekolah Kebangsaan and only picked up the Chinese Language way after school)! Excuse me, I'm Chinese but none of the aforesaid applies to what I need.

Our dear PM, Najib Razak, is already doing so much for the nation -- that I am experiencing (not hearsay, bull**** or whatnots). Mind you, it is not his fault that GE13 went by with poorer results. Just a bit about GE13? The ONLY candidate that I saw in my DUN was the BN's candidate and yet she lost. So what does that say then?

Zaini Hassan goes on further to compare the Chinese in Singapore with that of Malaysia but falls short of making a point. Instead, he praises the Singapore Government for being fair and not bias in favor of Chinese. Are they better for not favoring one over the other? Ahem, just exactly what is he trying to say? Bad choice of an example, I say.  

And that statement about DAP claiming Malaysia belongs to them this time round? Wakey wakey, Malaysia is not for one but for all Malaysians.

So Apa Lagi Cina Mahu? Definitely not "segalanya" or everything. I'm Chinese and I want to live life peacefully and to be able to do the things I love.

Got it? 

  

Reference Source:
http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/Rencana/20130508/re_03/Pasca-PRU-13-Ke-mana-Melayu-selepas-ini#ixzz2SqEUnNnv

No comments: