Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Mad Cow's Disease

A TV documentary team decided to do a special on Mad Cow's Disease and so decided to visit a nearby farm to see what they could learn.

At the farm...

Farmer: Hullo! What can I do for you?
Reporter: I'm a TV Reporter and we are doing a Cow Scene Investigation special.
Farmer: Ok shoot...
Reporter: Can you tell what is this Mad Cow Disease?
Farmer: Lady I can tell you are not from around here are you? It's simple really. Do you know that the bull only mounts the cow one time a year?
Reporter: No why? But that is interesting. Tell me more.
Farmer: And I milk the cow everyday?
Reporter: Oh you do. But what has that got to do with everything?
Farmer: Imagine if you and I got together only once a year and everyday I play with your ....

The documentary was never aired.

No comments: