Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All I want to do is to make love to you

Thank you for being a part of my life:

Wherever you go I shall find you: Kuantan, Pudu, PJ,... My sweet beautiful innocence. Our first and last - night on the beach, pop concert together,... You taught me to say thank you to the toll operators along our highway of love and I shall always always cherish you.

Give it to me baby: We met at a work event. Our first "date" was at at Italian restaurant served by Bosnians in Damansara. You rocked my world and gave in so much to me. I only wished that I could have given you back what you needed most. You taught me to enjoy life as it is and....Pool. Our homeaway excursions were memorable if not exciting.

Froggie: You are the better half of me that I lost. Your attentiveness, thoughtfulness, and care seconds none. We had Tequila, Wine, good food, great travel, and when you left a part of me left with you.

Bao-bei: The past is over and we have today and tomorrow to last us a lifetime. With you I wake and with you I lay down. We shall always remain together forever and ever in mind, soul, and body.

No comments: