Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm a Pieces

Pisces, Born February 20 - March 20

My sign's element is Water. Heck, that means I should be swimming in "water" (the aka for wealth for the Chinese). Pisces is ruled by the planet Neptune.

According to my sign, I'm emotional, ultra-sensitive, easy going, self sacrificing, sympathetic, understanding, and sociable (available). A Piscean can also be an excellent host or hostess. We find it hard to make decisions because we see all sides to the question. Worry plagues us and defeats us. We are also merciful, obliging, charitable, artistic, with a good sense of color. We will see only the good in others.

I can be so lazy, self centered, pulled in two directions, a procrastinator, and a day dreamer. A Piscean has "weird" experiences, and is often confused. What more can I say?

No comments: