Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

About Me (again...)

I'm feeling philosophical today.

I'm a bit of a mystery, sensitive, introspective, and creative, with a tremendous capacity to understand or reflect the motives and dual nature of others. I'm good at keeping secrets (that why I think many people often confide in me). Although I prefer to leave something to the imagination, rather than putting all your cards on the table at once, this may be the result of being unsure or guarded about your own agenda or identity. As a Pieces, I definitely have my mood swings, and go through surreal phases or cycles, causing others to see you as inconsistent, romantic, gossiping, or irrational, but I trust my unconscious, and accept that the only constant thing about me is change...

No comments: