Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bright and Light is not always that obvious

Contrary to the traffic belief that motorists in general are more observant of bright and light colors, I tend to agree that it is more like a source of attraction. My car is a good light neon color and it draws IDIOTS like bees to honey. They are supposed to notice my car for the love of Malaysia!!!

There was this time an Equatorial Hotel catering lorry truck knocked into the back of my car. I was stuck in a common occurence in KL, a traffic jam, and this dear gentleman driving the offending vehicle just turned in to the road and knocked into my car. Unfortunately I was stationary all the time and couldn't avoid him even if I saw what he was going to do with cars and cars in front of me.

No comments: