Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm thinking of this day October 8, 2008

That I look forward to happiness and harmony. That I have always enjoyed the gifts of happiness and harmony that people tend to shower on me, ensuring that I enjoy great happiness in my relationships. After all, I'm actually quite easy to please. All I need to feel happy are little gestures from my loved ones, to prove their affection and to give me something in return for the kindness I have shown towards them. At work, almost nothing can upset me. I have a lot of confidence in me and my ability to find creative and ingenious solutions to any problems I encounter is a boon. Even if when I do tend to get a little hypersensitive, I know how to preserve a calm exterior under any circumstances, enabling me to react in the right way. I am me so therefore I am I and I inspire confidence!

No comments: